Thursday, January 21, 2010

"TJ Swann Show" T-shirt Sale!

Hello Everyone. I have good news. I was given the opportunity to be a guest on the "TJ Swann - Live From the Barbershop" Youtube Show. I was also asked to design a logo & print it on t-shirts for the show. This is really exciting to me because not only do I get to appear on the show, I get to bring t-shirts in the mix also. Like Austin Powers always say, "Groovy Baby". Lol. So I designed a few logos & had TJ Swann pick out his favorite one. Now the t-shirts are here & ready to be worn by TJ Swann himself, all the other cast of the show & all you fans of the show as well. TJ Swann has also started using a catch phrase on his show where he says something like, "Stay tuned to my show yall, dont make me delete you from my Facebook..." & I think that's hilarious so we have those t-shirts available for sell also. Just select the t-shirt you want when making your purchase below.



Check out these photos of the t-shirts
& "TJ Swann" himself wearing the t-shirts




"TJ Swann" is definitely in the house...
or should I say Barbershop. Lol.









TJ Swann in the "TJ Swann" T-shirt




TJ Swann & Lex aka Shirtgame




Wayne & TJ Swann











Conan & TJ Swann



No comments:

Post a Comment