Thursday, January 21, 2010

Back to the Motherland Celebrity Basketball Tour

Happy New Year everyone!!! Sorry I've been away for so long. I've been so busy with business that I haven't really taken the time to post more stuff on here. I haven't forgotten about you all though & from now on I promise to never leave you all hangin again.

Pandemonium Int'l Entertainment called me back in November 2009 & gave me the opportunity to print t-shirts for a Celebrity Basketball Event over in Harare, Zimbabwe & Bulawayo, Zimbabwe. I was so excited about having this opportunity & I was ready to start printing immediately. They needed me to create the designs for the fronts & backs of the t-shirts that the fans would be purchasing & wearing & also the sleeveless tees ("cut-off" tees as some of you may know them as) that the American Street Ball Heroes were going to be playing in. They also asked me to create & design the flyers for the event to so I had my work cut out for me that's for sure. As I got started & things progressed, we went through a lot of changes back & forth with certain things to put in the designs but finally we got everything in order & ready to go. Thanksgiving rolled around & guess what I was doing??? I was printing these t-shirts all day long. A friend of mine was so nice to bring me some Thanksgiving food though & I really appreciate that. Thanks Brandy!!! Anyways, finally got the job done, the flyers ordered & picked up then everything was taken on the plane over to Africa by my cuzzo & big homie Crief w/Pandemonium Int'l Entertainment. What a success but my hands were sore from printing afterwards. I'm still waiting for them guys to send me some pictures they took over to post on here but until then, I'll just post what I have. Check it out.


The Boxes of tees to print on for the Event




Front Print View A



Front Print View B



Back Print View A



Back Print View B





Flyers


Front View



Back View


No comments:

Post a Comment