Sunday, July 5, 2009

Introducing...

Me... Lex aka "Shirtgame". Welcome to my blogspot "In My Shirt". This is the spot where you'll get the scoop on what's going on in the life and times of a custom screen printer. I've printed for quite a few locals businesses, bands and t-shirt lovers here in Charlotte, NC. Hopefully you'll be wearing a t-shirt I've printed someday soon. Along with getting you more familiar with the custom screen printing business, I also want to let you know a lil' bit about what goes on in my life aside from business. Some other topics I plan to speak on are music, family & friends, life, love, making a living, current events in our world today and lots more stuff that I'd like to share so like my homegirl Meesh says, "stay tuned and get familiar"!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I was on Meesh's site and saw the link to your blog.
    Had to follow, cause I'm hoping to start a T-Shirt line myself:)

    ReplyDelete